Friday, August 7, 2009

Just down our street

I was walking up our street the other day and stopped to talk to my neighbor and to take a few photos of her visiting grandkids. I first found them peeking out this door/window.
From SemGraduation09


When she saw I wanted their photo, she quickly beckoned them to come out and pose for me. So, here goes with their photos:

Notice the "fireside" area at the back of the house where they do their cooking and their clothes hanging on the line.
From SemGraduation09

Notice their three beautiful little faces.
From SemGraduation09


Then, I realized I was missing the best part of the photo...
From SemGraduation09
Granny's proud look and her classic fence!

4 comments:

Dozen Senses said...

My favorite "photo contest" photo is of "Radicka and Dolly" underneath the red umbrella with their serene expressions. All posts enjoyed! Thanks Robin.

Stan & Isabelle said...

I love these picutres, beautiful children. It is great to be able to visualize the area. THANK YOU!

Derek White said...

Great shots Robin!

The McKee Tribe said...

O my heck.....You two look so great!!! Pres. Bullock you are hot as ever. I am so proud of you both. what a lucky mission field to have you serving them. i was lucky enough to find your blog through kelly sanford...by far the best pic you have posted yet is Pres. bullock with the "colorful" background......
you two are amazing.....
well i wish you continuing happiness and miss you .
love- christina mckee (hickman)