Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wha happen dere, Elder Bullock?

One afternoon, Elder Bullock's lips began to swell. By the time we needed to leave to teach our fireside, here's what he looked like...

From 2009-06Missionaries



From 2009-06Missionaries

I think there really is a kissing spider!

From 2009-06Missionaries



From 2009-06Missionaries

He said to me, "I can't teach the fireside. You'll have to do it alone. They won't be able to look at me and take me seriously!"

Everytime I looked at him, I started to laugh. I didn't recognize the face of the man I was living with! Where was the handsome football player that I married?

I agreed to teach the fireside alone, but insisted I needed his help to teach the Temple Preparation Class that followed the fireside.

As he tried to teach the Temple class, he kept noticing the members of the class snickering at him as he spoke.

All was well the next day, but I'm sure glad I caught his funny look with my camera!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

"Oh my Burt, what big lips you have."
"Aah", said Burt, "the better to kiss you with my dear".

Glad to hear it's all back to normal. You guys rock!

Jason and Diana said...

women in hollywood pay big bucks for their lips to look like that!
i love you dad!

susie said...

I still love your blog, even tho Elder Bryan has been sent to Trinidad. Sis. Robison's pics of the Senior couples was sweet as it showed him with the Senior couple that helped to welcome him to the mission field. Thank You for that and all you do for so many people in the mission. Susan Bryan

Emily said...

I almost peed my pants laughing at this! Miss you guys Bro & sis B