Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Arrowpoint - June 09

Can you believe it? We're at Arrowpoint again...this time with some of the senior missionary couples. We must like it there!
From Arrowpoint

This time we saw a bright green snake right by the entrance to our cabin. It's a good thing my sister, Carolyn, wasn't along with us. I think they'd have heard her scream clear back in Utah!
From Recently Updated

The sisters and I had a great time soaking in the rootbeer colored water.
From Recently Updated

Some of us were swimming in our clothes. Is that an old lady thing to do?
From Recently Updated

Having too much fun!
From Recently Updated

Try swinging on a vine through the jungle.
From Recently Updated

It was just a little too exciting and reckless for an old lady like me!
From Recently Updated

I had to add this photo of Elder Bullock so you wouldn't think this trip to the jungle was just for the sister missionaries.
From Recently Updated

Have you ever seen how a cashew nut grows? I didn't believe it when they told me the nut was inside the brown curved stem at the base of this fruit. I was a doubter and had to see it to believe it.
From Recently Updated

The fruit was sweet, juicy and fleshy, so of course I ate it! Just call me Jungle Girl!
From Recently Updated

There are lots of beautiful birds in Guyana, especially in the jungle. We see these little yellow guys flying around all the time.
From Recently Updated

We always have a fun time in the jungle at Arrowhead!

No comments: