Monday, December 8, 2008

Aren't they adorable?

Yes, I love them. Aren't they adorable.

This was their baptism day. I think you can probably tell that from the photo.

They were baptized a couple of weeks ago. Here they are just before their baptisms with Elders Lee and Green.

And here they are, again, with Elders Hamilton and Fillerup.
Two of the boys are brothers. I can't remember their names but they were all so cute!

Now, for a peek at their baptisms.

Elder Hamilton baptized the first one. Check out how closely the other two are watching. They will have their turn "just now" (a popular Guyanese term that seems to have a very ambigious meaning such as "whenever I get around to it").
The first one is done and it's time to pose, again, before we continue on with the baptisms.

Now, Elder Lee is taking his turn in the font to baptize one of them. I can't remember who baptized the 3rd.
Do you notice anything strange about Elder Lee's neck? I guess it just looks sooooooooooooooo white!

More posing and a bit more dipping in the water. I think they all three welcomed the excuse to jump back in the water and to do a bit more posing for photos.


About 10 days later their mother, Thiole, was baptized. She's the very short lady on the left next to Elder Fillerup who is 6'6".
The elders in our mission only need 154 more baptisms to reach their goal of 2008 baptisms in the year 2008.
Will they make it? I'm thinking so!

No comments: