Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our Zone Meeting

Last week, Elder Bullock and I got to meet our new zone of elders.
From 10-9-09

A great lesson was taught to us by our zone leaders, Elders Rosales and Chambers.

The name of one of the elders I hadn't met before, looked familiar...Elder Wehl. When I learned he was from Suriname, I asked him if his dad and little brother had gone to the temple the month before. Yes, he had been there!

I figured out that we had met his dad at the temple in the Dominican Republic when we went for our temple trip. We were in the sealing room when his dad was sealed to his deceased wife, deceased son and younger son. We knew at that time he, also, had a son on a mission.

Elder Wehl was the son on the mission. How excited I was to show him the photos in my camera of his dad and little brother at the temple.
From 10-9-09


After the meeting, we ate a little chocolate cake, of which Elder Bullock got the last licks.
From 10-9-09


Here's another look at our handsome group of elders. You know, we can be serious... when necessary!
From 10-9-09

4 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

We can't believe all of the excitment you have been through! We are glad you are safe and still having a good time.

susie said...

Thank you for the blog. I don' get any pictures from Elder Bryan and so you keep me up to date on the scenery and the people. He was excited to see you again but got transfered north when the 'big transfer' happened. Keep up the great work. Susan Bryan

Sharon said...

Looks like you're fitting in just fine in Trinidad, and meeting all sorts of "blessed" new people.

melenaite vi said...

BROTHER BULLOCK I LOVE YOUR GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR, LUCKY ELDERS TO SERVE WITH YOU AND SISTER BULLOCK.