Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How big is really big?

How big is really big when you are talking about shoes?

From 12-2009


Wow! I look like I'm wearing clown shoes!

I suggested that Elder _____ and I change shoes. I won't mention his name so that I might protect the innocent but here's his photo.

From 12-2009

It was preparation day and we decided to take a little ride to the beach with our 4 Point Fortin elders. Let me introduce them to you.

From 12-2009


Left to right: Elders Powers, Vance, Jones and Lang.

I think Elder Lang has been in Point too long. He is beginning to show signs of craziness!

Here's a peek at the beach.

From 12-2009


What happened to the boat?

From 12-2009


Elder Jones, did someone just tell a joke?

From 12-2009


Elder Jones, is this how much you love being a missionary!

From 12-2009


Elder Vance, looks like you're having some deep, deep thoughts.

From 12-2009


The 4 of them disappeared from our view and later appeared with this photo on their camera. I'm glad we didn't try to follow them!

From 12-2009


On the drive home, I made Elder Bullock slam on his brakes so I could take a quick pic of one of my favorite views...a colorful wash on the line along with some chickens.

From 12-2009


I can't believe he stopped. Elder Bullock is learning all kinds of new tricks as a missionary.

The next day Elders Powers and Vance were transferred and here is our goodbye as we dropped them off.

From 12-2009


Elders Cotton-Betteridge and Weiderhold are the other two in the pic with us.

2 comments:

melenaite vi said...

THANK YOU SISTER BULLOCKS FOR THE WONDERFUL PHOTOS, I NOTICED ELDER BAXTER, HE WAS MY SON ELD. VI WHO IS NOW SERVING AT ST. VINCENT COMPANION AT MTC. WONDERFUL TO SEE ALL THESE AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ISLANDS. I WILL FOLLOW YOUR BLOGS EVERY WEEK.

Dave and Tauna said...

I thought I recognized those big shoes. They look even bigger on you.