Monday, May 18, 2009

A few randoms!

"Where you been, Elder?"

From 2009-02-11TempleGoersEtc

(He's coming out the entrance of the home of one of the families in our branch we've just visited.)

"Watch out for the mud, Elder!"

From 2009-02-11TempleGoersEtc

And here comes Elder Lee right behind him.

From 2009-02-11TempleGoersEtc

Here we are in Trinidad at the Couple's Conference where we met and fell in love with Elder and Sister Hymas!

From 2009-02-11TempleGoersEtc

Do I look just a little crazy hiking with a purse?

From 2009-02-11TempleGoersEtc

And wearing a skirt?

I looked even crazier when I went swimming in my skirt in the black river back in the jungle!

From 2009-02-11TempleGoersEtc

I wasn't going to send this one but just couldn't resist. I definitely look like some kind of nutcake!

From 2009-04-19BahadurFamIndianHair

We caught Nanda and Ulric with their two girls biking on their way home from church. Do you suppose there is room for one more on their bike?

From 2009-04-10Random

Kite day in Guyana is big time. It is the way the Guyanese celebrate Easter. On Easter Monday everyone flies their homemade kite.

From 2009-04-10Random

This is one of the many "used" cars parked around town. Most of them are upside down and stripped of all their insides.

From 2009-04-10Random

This is the New Amsterdam market where we shop for all our fresh veggies and fruit. Looks pretty colorful, no? The fresh fish is spread on similar counters in the building behind the produce market. Smelly!

From 2009-04-10Random

You're looking at the latest 3 challenges of the Rosignol primary. The girls act ok in church as long as someone has each of them in a tight wrist lock so they can't move!

From 2009-04-10Random


Here's cute Janellie, Jade's little angel, up close. You can almost smell her sweet baby smell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posts new & old continue to be so inspiring to me. I'm loving your new format/size of photos you're posting! Janellie looks lifesize here on my CRT, so now, even more than before, I have the impulse to try picking her up right outta the photo so I can hold her! Keep me posted on the progress of Jade & Travis with regard to their possiblity of being among the ones who receive funding to go the temple so I can incorporate "the rest of the story" into my Sharing Time lessons at our Primary.